unix-pc/mail gateway list

Scott Hazen Mueller scott at zorch.UU.NET
Sat Jun 11 00:36:57 AEST 1988

Due to problems with rampaging mailers and slightly broken news software,
I am going to moderate the gateway here at zorch that send unix-pc.* news
groups via mail to people who can't get the groups any other way.  In
addition, I will be moderating mail sent to the address zorch!unix-pc,
which posts the mail received to unix-pc.general.  These changes should
take effect today.

If you are interested in receiving unix-pc via mail, contact
zorch!unix-pc-request (unix-pc-request at zorch.UU.NET).
--
Scott Hazen Mueller   scott at zorch.UU.NET
(408) 245-9461        (pyramid|tolerant|uunet)!zorch!scott