HDB and rel 3.0: Should I upgrade to HDB?

Alex S. Crain alex at umbc3.UMD.EDU
Tue Jun 28 06:12:12 AEST 1988

In article <479 at galaxia.zone1.com> dave at galaxia.zone1.com (David H. Brierley) writes:
>In article <577 at n8emr.UUCP> gws at n8emr.UUCP (Gary Sanders (n8emr)) writes:
>Here's a good question for you all.  Suppose that I was one of those "few
> folks" that grabbed HDB during it's shorted-lived appearance on the STORE.

		[is HDB3.0 PD?]

My understanding of the copyright laws is that if AT&T conciously released
something without restriction, then they cannot later change their mind. This
belief comes from a long description of the copyright laws that was posted
to the net last year by someone who appears to know about such things. (claimed
to be a lawyer, but I won't hold it against him)

--
					:alex.

nerwin!alex at umbc3.umd.edu
alex at umbc3.umd.edu