HDB and rel 3.0: Should I upgrade to HDB?

Gary Sanders gws at n8emr.UUCP
Fri Jun 24 12:45:44 AEST 1988

In article <936 at flatline.UUCP> erict at flatline.UUCP (j eric townsend) writes:
>I was wondering if I should bother with HoneyDanBer for my machine...

Yes you should bother with it, but You cant really get it.. It was
available for a very short time via the STORE, and I am sure that a
few folks may have picked it up then, but Now its available via the
STORE and only to AT&T employee's.  Its a shame that AT&T dosent let
it out for the hords of people for are buying up 7300.. OH well....

--
Gary W. Sanders				HAM/SWL BBS 614-457-4227
(uucp) gws at n8emr 			(uucp) osu-cis!n8emr!gws