New version of gnuchess

Dave Arnold dave at arnold.UUCP
Sun Jun 19 09:31:18 AEST 1988

gnuchess version 2 was recently posted to comp.sources.games.

The new version of gnuchess is divided into two sections, one
section is the chess engine, the other is the user interface.
I was considering writing a graphics user interface for the 7300.
I wonder if the sources to "the shah" is available?

Any suggestions?

P.S.  I hate graphics interfaces for chess programs, and usually
like to play with a board in front of me.  But thought this would
be fun anyway!  If anybody is interested, I can tar and compress
this stuff up for UUCP access.  site arnold, data line (714) 458-6563
login: nuucp (nopassword)
--
Dave Arnold
dave at arnold.UUCP	{cci632|uunet}!ccicpg!arnold!dave