WANTED: JOVE for 3B1, and 'install' program too.

Mike Levin mml at magnus.UUCP
Mon Jun 27 14:04:27 AEST 1988

I am looking for several things:

	1).  Customizing unixpc keyboard to jove interface.
	2).  Making jove with shared lib files (ccc 1.3 doesn't make it).
	3).  An 'install' program.  Not specifically one for jove, but I was
	very surprised when I did build jove that there is apparently some
	standard 'install' (probably on BSD), and I can't find such a thing
	on the unixpc.

Any and all information would be sincerely appreciated.

					Mike Levin

--
+---+  P L E A S E    R E S P O N D   T O: +---+  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *