BSD stuff --> libndir and libdbm

John B. Milton jbm at uncle.UUCP
Sun Jun 12 00:12:44 AEST 1988

I am looking for two collections of routines which are both, I believe, from
BSD. The first one is the directory reading routines that a lot of programs
use (cshar, vtree, etc.). This is usually a library called ndir. The other
one is a set of routines to do data base manager indexed files. This is
usually a library called dbm. I know there are little ones in news and rn,
but I want the whole thing.

Are there any other fun BSD libs I'm missing? Any other good c library stuff?

Both machines I use run SYSV. One is a UNIXpc (7300), the other is a Sperry
5000/90 (Arete' 1200).

If you have either of these, please send them to me and I will post to
unix-pc.sources

John
--
John Bly Milton IV, jbm at uncle.UUCP, {ihnp4|osu-cis}!n8emr!uncle!jbm
home: (614) 294-4823, work: (614) 459-7641; talk to me about fractals