VOICE POWER boards -- What are their limitations?

Lenny Tropiano lenny at icus.UUCP
Thu Jun 23 13:23:41 AEST 1988

I'm interested in the capabilities of the VOICE POWER boards.  Firstly,
where can one get it fairly inexpensive.  I hate spending loads of money
for a machine that is no longer an AT&T product.  I've called places they
quote as high as $1300 and as low as $800.  Is anyone selling one used?
Or the possibility of trading for an used DOS-73 board?  Who knows?

What can it do?  Does it come with the software so you can program it
yourself?  What kind of programming libraries does it come with and
what is it's limitations?   How hard would it be writing your own
software and not spend the money on the voice-mail, answering machine, etc..
software.

Is anyone actually using these things?  Let me know.  I would like to
hear from you!

-Lenny
--
US MAIL  : Lenny Tropiano, ICUS Software Systems      IIIII  CCC U   U  SSS
           PO Box 1                                     I   C    U   U S