Another IOCTRL() ?

Stewart gmark at ihlpf.ATT.COM
Thu Jun 16 13:00:11 AEST 1988

Recently, someone made a statement about some program that had
been posted to the net being a replacement for or better than
ioctrl().  I read the net, but I apparently missed this.  Was there
a screen-writing program posted?  And how does it compare?  Can anyone
E-mail it to me?

Secondly, I would like to receive E-mail from folks who've used
X-windows.  What's it like, and why would it be better than our
friendly user-agent (UA)?

Thirdly, I got a lot of replies from folks regarding dictionary
tapes, TeX, etc. etc., and would like them  to consider this a
gang-apology for not getting back to them.  It's not that I'm not
incredibly grateful and enthusiastic, just swamped enough not to
provide the response they deserve at the moment.

As always, thanks in advance!!

				- Mark

				G. Mark Stewart
				ATT_BTL, Naperville, Ill. ix1g266