Submission for Unix-PC

Scott Hazen Mueller scott at zorch.UU.NET
Sun Jun 12 02:51:51 AEST 1988

In article <4065 at islenet.UUCP> richard at islenet.UUCP (Richard Foulk) writes:
>Would whoever is responsible for the mess this forwarder is ejecting
>please fix it.

It's fixed.

>There is no excuse for not putting together a simple script that
>will transplant the Subject: line and discard all the redundant
>header BS, etc.

Unfortunately, most of this stuff coming through is messages sent *out*
from zorch to the unix-pc redistribution mailing list that get bounced
in the mails...  I suppose that after another dozen iterations I could
write a script that would catch all the various permutations.  I'm not
up to that timewise, so I've simply decided to moderate the gateway in
both directions to cut out all the cruft that's been getting through.

>Thanks.

My apologies for all the garbage, it should be cut down now.

--
Scott Hazen Mueller   scott at zorch.UU.NET
(408) 245-9461        (pyramid|tolerant|uunet)!zorch!scott