Wanted: SYS V unshar FOR comp.mail.maps

Mike Levin mml at magnus.UUCP
Mon Jun 20 15:14:44 AEST 1988

I am looking for some sort of an 'unshar' or equivalent for use on a
SYS V (sort-of) system-- the 3B1.  I have a copy of 'unshar' which came
with my netnews distribution, but it won't build because of a couple of
BSD files... so much for that.  What I want is something which I can feed
a netnews article into, and end up with just the shar itself.  If anybody
has anything, I'd sure appreciate hearing from you.

					Mike Levin

--
+---+  P L E A S E    R E S P O N D   T O: +---+  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *