fuser

Darren Friedlein darren at bacchus
Wed Jun 22 14:45:02 AEST 1988

I have version 3.5 UNIX and the development set (bought it straight from
AT&T) and I can't find the fuser command anywhere!  I checked the /etc
directory and then the rest of the drive and it's just not there!  I
haven't heard anyone complain about this before, but is anyone else
running 3.5 and missing the fuser command?

Would I be out of line to ask someone to send me a copy of fuser?  After
all, I bought a license, right?

Thanks in advance.  (God I hate saying that...)

-darren
         ____
        /    \
       |                                 Rt 4, Box 416, Durham, NC 27703
  _____|_____     Darren G. Friedlein      data (bacchus) : 919/596-7746
 /     |     \                                      voice : 919/596-9492
 \____/    __/      {mcnc|icus|ethos|gladys|bakerst}!bacchus!darren