fuser

Mike "Ford" Ditto ford at elgar.UUCP
Fri Jun 24 07:20:48 AEST 1988

In article <507 at bacchus> darren at bacchus (Darren Friedlein) writes:
>I have version 3.5 UNIX and the development set (bought it straight from
>AT&T) and I can't find the fuser command anywhere!

For some reason, the fuser command was left out of the Unix PC Unix
Utilities package.  (It's in the manual, but not on the disk.)  I have
written a fuser "clone", which works fine on the Unix PC.  The sources
were posted in comp.sources.unix several months ago; I will also send
a copy to anyone who asks.

					-=] Ford [=-

"Once there were parking lots,		(In Real Life:  Mike Ditto)
now it's a peaceful oasis.		ford at kenobi.cts.com
This was a Pizza Hut,			...!sdcsvax!crash!kenobi!ford
now it's all covered with daisies." -- Talking Heads