mailx for 3b1 ver 3.0

Sean McCollister sean at killer.UUCP
Mon Jun 20 01:09:51 AEST 1988

In article <916 at flatline.UUCP>, erict at flatline.UUCP (j eric townsend) writes:

> I recently saw a reference to "getting mailx from The Store!".  I
> check the version of the catalog I have.  9/01/87.  No bueno.
> Is there a version of the catalog newer than that?  I check
> last month, and there wasn't.

As far as I know, mailx for unix-pc is available only to AT&T employees.
It's in the AT&T "Private Department" along with Honey DanBer and some
other stuff.

(I haven't had a 7300/3b1 since March, so I may be speaking from ignorance,
but I don't believe those "Private" things have become public.)

--Sean