LPI C Compiler/Debugger

Stewart gmark at ihlpf.ATT.COM
Fri Mar 18 12:10:10 AEST 1988

I've been asking around about the LPI C-compiler.  It seems that
the concensus is that quality is lacking.  But it's got me wondering.
If it's bad, why is it offered through ATT?  (Yes, I know.  "stupid!
free enterprise!"... but wait!  There's more...)  Does the
"Debugger" available for it offer better features?  Is the quality/
speed/size of the object better?  More features than "stock" cc
and sdb?  SOMEBODY has to own these things (C and Debugger)!

Thanks in advance!

					G. Mark Stewart
I will log off and wait for my answer.	ATT-BTL Naperville, ix1g266
					ixlpq!gms 979-0914