HDB

Edward C. Bennett edward at engr.uky.edu
Wed Mar 23 03:43:09 AEST 1988

In article <302 at icus.UUCP> lenny at icus.UUCP (Lenny Tropiano) writes:

>I don't want to start another why doesn't AT&T give out HDB war... but
>to answer this question HDB is much better than the standard UUCP that
>comes with the UNIX PC.

Do you suppose that there is any way of convincing AT&T to release HDB
for 3B1's? What if we ALL wrote and asked? Could they ignore thousands
of users?
Edward C. Bennett				DOMAIN: edward at engr.uky.edu
					UUCP: {cbosgd|uunet}!ukma!ukecc!edward
"Goodnight M.A."				BITNET: edward%ukecc.uucp at ukma
	"He's become a growling, snarling white-hot mass of canine terror"