THE STORE!(tm) contents...

Steve Wampler sbw at naucse.UUCP
Sat Mar 12 05:55:00 AEST 1988

It has been quite a while since I've contacted THE STORE!.  I'd
like to see what is new there since the last time, but I'm reluctant
to have a new catalog transferred over.  It might be nice if
someone who contacts THE STORE! regularly could post to this
group whenever something new comes in (ideally, this someone
would be the storekeeper, but...) so that some of us poor folks
can keep abreast of changes without running up huge phone bills.
Identifying the access level of new entries would also be nice
for those of us who cannot get the ATT-level stuff (sigh).

Anyone interested?

For that matter, when was the last catalog change?  Is THE STORE!
still active now that the 3b1 isn't?

Thanks for any help!
--
	Steve Wampler