THE STORE!(tm) contents...

Dave Lampe djl at dplace.UUCP
Fri Mar 18 15:31:46 AEST 1988

In article <607 at naucse.UUCP> sbw at naucse.UUCP (Steve Wampler) writes:
>It has been quite a while since I've contacted THE STORE!.
>For that matter, when was the last catalog change?  Is THE STORE!
>still active now that the 3b1 isn't?

The last time I checked, February 25th, the catalog level was 1.17,
dated 9/1/87. My guess is that THE STORE! is dead. Too bad, it
was a great idea. By the way, you don't have to pull the whole
catalog, there is an option in the menu to just request the catalog
version.

Dave Lampe
{ihnp4 | ames | lll-tis}!ptsfa!pacbell!dplace!djl
(415) 455-1571