Convergent MiniFrame Diskettes

Clarence Dold dold at mitisft.Convergent.COM
Thu Aug 31 12:39:26 AEST 1989

In support of the Goodwill Games in Seattle (that's supposed to make you
want to help, it snagged me ;-) ),
There is a donated Convergent MiniFrame running SysV 2.0, or something
close to it.  We are gathering data on various donated PC-clones.
The Convergent has a 5 1/4" diskette, driven by a WD2797 that I know is
physically capable of read-write of MSDOS 360K diskettes, since the same
diskette hardware under the Convergent CTOS has an MSWRITE and MSREAD utility.
Not for UNIX however.
I need either a program or some portion of 'c' source that might get me
started in that direction.
The drive is normally 720K, 96TPI but only double density (unlike the 3B1).
We're currently transferring via Kermit from the one PC at the central site.

--
Clarence A Dold - dold at tsmiti.Convergent.COM
		...pyramid!ctnews!tsmiti!dold