Looking for the UNIX pc Diagnostic ROMs ...

Jan Isley jan at bagend.UUCP
Fri Aug 4 23:55:38 AEST 1989

In article <171 at alps.UUCP> lenny at alps.UUCP (Lenny Tropiano) writes:
>I was wondering if anyone had the UNIX PC Diagnostic ROMs, and if they
>did have them would they copy them for me?  The ROM diagnostics are
>clearly mentioned in the _UNIX pc Reference Manual_.

The people that I have talked to at Convergent Technologies tell me that
the Diagnostic ROMS, like a few other things mentioned in the Reference
Manual, were never produced.

Jan
---
jan at bagend | gatech!bagend!jan | h (404)434-1335 | w (404)425-5700
	Humankind cannot bear very much reality.   T. S. Eliot