Wanted

was-John McMillan jcm at mtunb.ATT.COM
Tue Aug 8 00:56:54 AEST 1989

In article <827 at bagend.UUCP> jan at bagend.UUCP (Jan Isley) writes:
:
>This all reminds me of the signature line in some mail I got last week
>from someone who worked at AT&T and could not get them to work on *her*
>7300...  AT&T, the communications company, except internally of course.

As we receive AT&T INTERNAL SERVICE on our many-many 3B1's on an ongoing
and prompt basis, the above comment should be reconsidered.  (For its
sexist highlighting, alone!  MANY of our staff and 3B1 users are female.)
If she is having problems with internal support, perhaps she needs help
with PROCESS.  I've almost always found MANY staff who are enthusiastic
about helping one with learning the ropes.  (And some who are enthusiastic
about giving enough rope !-)

john mcmillan	-- att!mtunb!jcm