WD2010 group buy, call for ORDER and $$$

Thad P Floryan thad at cup.portal.com
Tue Aug 8 12:32:56 AEST 1989

UNIXPC WD2010 group buy update, Monday, 7-August-1989:

The packages have been being mailed since Friday, 4-August-1989.  It requires
the Post Office just under 2 minutes to process each one: they are ALL being
shipped First Class, Insured.  Even with my having filled out the "green" or
"white" (for larger amounts) insurance stickers beforehand, it still requires
them that time.  :-(

I can ONLY go to the Post Office during lunch break since the P.O. opens as I'm
arriving at my office and it's closed before I leave at ~7PM.  27 packages went
out Friday and 31 went out today (Monday); at this rate, all packages should be
mailed by this coming Friday, 11-August-1989.

All orders for 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 10 chips are in transit; the only ones left to
be posted are the orders for single chips, and the ones for "International"
delivery to Canada and Europe.

Thad Floryan [ thad at cup.portal.com (OR) ..!sun!portal!cup.portal.com!thad ]