WD2010 group buy, call for ORDER and $$$

Thad P Floryan thad at cup.portal.com
Thu Aug 10 14:34:35 AEST 1989

UNIXPC WD2010 group buy, update, Wednesday 9-August-1989:

Last batch of "domestic" mailings went out today!  Found a branch post office
near my office whose employees were more than eager to help ... 3 USPS clerks
working in tandem and we got 'em all out today!  Tomorrow (Thursday) I'll be
sending out the international orders.

Please note: ALL the packages are insured.  If you don't receive your order
within a week, PLEASE let me know; I have a "mountain" of insurance forms all
cross-referenced, etc.

By the way, the "packages" are large bubble-envelopes; this ended up being the
most economical since the instructions, illustrations and other material could
all be inserted flat (no folding, no paper cuts, etc.)

Finally had a chance to have someone "debug" the accompanying instructions.
Seems familiarity breeds ...  something. :-)   Please add the following
instruction between instructions 10 and 11 on page 2:

10a. Disconnect the power lines to the fan(s) by squeezing down the raised tabs
     on the larger "half" of the in-line red plastic connector and pulling the
     two pieces apart; the larger "half" is the portion of the connector closest
     to the power supply.

Thad

Thad Floryan [ thad at cup.portal.com (OR) ..!sun!portal!cup.portal.com!thad ]