'Nother rn question

J. Eric Townsend erict at flatline.UUCP
Wed Aug 9 02:48:19 AEST 1989

As rn is happily recompiling with DOXREFS and NORELAY define'd,
I discovered another problem with 3.5 cf. 3.0.  Under 3.0, rn
worked just fine off of a terminal.  Under 3.5, rn "can't open
tty" or somesuch.   I assume this is a common problem and that
one of you kind people will tell me how to fix it... :-)

--
J. Eric Townsend                   Johnny Lydon *IS* the next
uunet!sugar!flatline!erict           incarnation of The Doctor..