plausible disk upgrades, request for info

Mike Haertel mike at thor.acc.stolaf.edu
Mon Aug 28 06:41:53 AEST 1989

I'm looking for information about disk drives that are known to work
with the 3b1 (including those that would work only with a WD2010
and/or the P5.1 modification).  I'm especially interested in disk
drives in the 100+ megabyte class, and not at all interested in disk
drives of less than 40 megabytes.  I vaguely recall that such a list
may have been posted here some months ago, but I cannot find it.
--
Mike Haertel <mike at stolaf.edu>
``There's nothing remarkable about it.  All one has to do is hit the right