screen dumps from a UNIXPC to HP Laserjet

mark hilliard mark at gizzmo.UUCP
Sat Dec 2 15:41:12 AEST 1989

In article <24419 at cup.portal.com> thad at cup.portal.com (Thad P Floryan) writes:
>Jeff Small writes asking for assistance with UNIXPC screen dumps to produce
>
>So, it's my { SPECULATION | CONJECTURE } that since the print quality is SO
>good on the C.Itoh as driven by the UNIXPC *and* that since the C.Itoh is
>(suspiciously) the only non-AT&T printer appearing in the list of printers on
>my system,

The 8510 has been renamed by ATT and is sold as one of their own printers.
DEC also renamed it hmmm... LQ-50 and sells it.  It has been a standard
ATT printer for MANY years.

Mark Hilliard
N2HHR
rutgers!rochester!kodak!gizzmo!mark