Wyse 50+ as a 3b1 terminal

Mark Dapoz mdapoz at hybrid.UUCP
Sat Dec 2 01:12:09 AEST 1989

In article <363 at quad.uucp> dts at quad.uucp (David T. Sandberg) writes:
>				Has anyone else encountered problems
>with curses-using software not handling the magic cookie glitch
>properly (that is, not accounting for space-taking attribute bytes
>when using reverse video, etc)?  Basically every highlighted block
>gets shifted over one to the right.  Blech.

I just stay away from those attributes.  If you stick with just low intensity
for all highlighting, everything works fine.  This isn't exactly a solution,
but it does get rid of the problem.
--
  Mark Dapoz  (mdapoz at hybrid.UUCP)  ...uunet!mnetor!hybrid!mdapoz

I remind you that humans are only a tiny minority in this galaxy.
	   -- Spock, "The Apple," stardate 3715.6.