Wyse 50+ as a 3b1 terminal

Pim Zandbergen pim at cti-software.nl
Sat Dec 2 11:32:35 AEST 1989

mdapoz at hybrid.UUCP (Mark Dapoz) writes:

>I just stay away from those attributes.  If you stick with just low intensity
>for all highlighting, everything works fine.  This isn't exactly a solution,
>but it does get rid of the problem.

You can use *ONE* attribute without glitches, using protected mode.
This attribute is default 'dim', but it can also be reverse video.
This can be set either bin setup mode or with escape sequences.

In fact, '\033`6\033)' and '\033(' will always be reverse video on and off.
Pim Zandbergen                             domain : pim at cti-software.nl
CTI Software BV                            uucp   : uunet!mcsun!hp4nl!ctisbv!pim
Laan Copes van Cattenburch 70              phone  : +31 70 542302
2585 GD The Hague, The Netherlands         fax    : +31 70 512837