Progress Report: The last of the UNIX PC Reference Manuals arrived ...

Lenny Tropiano lenny at icus.islp.ny.us
Fri Dec 29 12:30:30 AEST 1989

The good 'ole UPS man delivered the last shipment of manuals to me today.
Sorry for the delay (those who have been waiting...) I had a family crisis
come up in the middle and the holidays with massive shopping, which delayed
all of the dealings.   As I promised I will have all the manuals shipped
out (for those who send me checks and are waiting) by tomorrow, December 29th.

There are 10 left (as of today)... after that, the deal is history.  Sorry
to those who've heard this over and over.  I hope those (>100) people that
ordered manuals prior to this shipment, have received them in good
condition, and are enjoying the newly expanded hardware knowledge about
the UNIX pc.

Come on all you _closet_ hardware hackers -- develop us something fantastic!
(SCSI maybe) :-)

Take care ... and Happy Holidays to all!  May 1990 bring everyone their
wishes...

-Lenny
--
| Lenny Tropiano            ICUS Software Systems      lenny at icus.islp.ny.us |
| {ames,pacbell,decuac,hombre,sbcs,attctc}!icus!lenny     attmail!icus!lenny |