GNU software working on my 3b1.

Kevin O'Gorman kevin at kosman.UUCP
Mon Feb 6 06:03:43 AEST 1989

In article <1082 at banzai.UUCP> roger at banzai.UUCP (Roger Florkowski) writes:

>First off, I'll list the GNU software that I have up and running on
>my 3b1,  and a summary of what I needed to do to get each piece working.
>
>	gcc-1.32	some minor bug fixes.
>			Bootstrapped perfectly
>			    - but I compiled it first with gcc-1.26.

Wonderful!!  I have access to the sources but have been unable to bootstrap,
even using the gcc binaries that were posted.  Could we get working binaries,
maybe on a diskette?  I would even uucp if you can put the stuff on a
trailblazer.

Another question: which of all the mega-many options do you use to get
good compilations on the 3b1?