DOS-73 Board Memory Exp Board

R.HERBST bobh at mtfmi.att.com
Thu Feb 16 05:02:46 AEST 1989

I have tried to install a DOS-73 Coprocessor
and a 512 KB expansion Board and have experienced
difficulty trying to use both at same time.

Either one will work in slot 3 (slot on right side)
alone, but if I try any other combinations I get either
a Panic Error (with mem exp in slot 2 & DOS in slot 3)
or it just will not recognize the memory card or Dos card.

Any similar experiences??  Suggestions??

I have had our friendly AT&T service people try
3 different System boards (1 meg), same results!!!

Thanks,
--
ROBERT S. HERBST @ AT&T BELL LABORATORIES, MIDDLETOWN, NJ
uucp: att!mtfmi!bobh