Isn't it amazing what you find in the manuals?

Gary S. Trujillo gst at gnosys.UUCP
Wed Feb 22 05:24:15 AEST 1989

In article <481 at uncle.UUCP> jbm at uncle.UUCP (John B. Milton) writes:
> Imagine you're hacking away at 3a.m., and you here the click. Oh, I'm being
> polled. You check. Aaaahhhhh. That was a disconnect! Aaaaahhh. There's a huge
> pile news that just started unbatching...

Of course, if you were using Lenny's "phdaemon", you'd never be in doubt
as to which flavor of click you were hearing.  :-)

But I do take your point about how this utility could help (or hurt) you,
and it's a good one.  I occasionally take a foray through the manual set,
and it can be a real adventure!  I have a whole list of things I'd like
to try some time.

--
Gary S. Trujillo			      {linus,bbn,m2c}!spdcc!gnosys!gst
Somerville, Massachusetts		     {icus,ima,stech,wjh12}!gnosys!gst