Dec DF03 Modem

Joe Block jpb at valkyrie.UUCP
Sat Feb 4 14:07:17 AEST 1989

A friend of mine loaned me a DEC DF03 modem that he got 3rd or 4th hand,
without documentation of any kind.  I am trying to connect it to an AT&T
Unix PC, and would appreciate it if someone out there in netland could
give me some information about it (Like, what baud rate is it?), cable
pinouts, commands, etc.  If someone has the documentation for it and is
willing to Xerox it, I'd really appreciate it (I'll mail you a SASE).
If anyone has already got one working on a 7300/3b1, I'd appreciate it
if you'd mail me instructions on how to do it.  (Note: This is a repost
of an earlier article that I believe was lost due to problems with my
newsfeed--if the earlier article did get out, sorry for reposting this)

JB
--
Joe Block
uucp: ncar!umigw!\