MIDI

Stewart gmark at ihlpf.ATT.COM
Sat Jul 8 01:43:31 AEST 1989

I'd like to eventually get together a MIDI interface for my PC, which
happens to be a 3B1.  So, first, I'd like to get a description of
the pinouts of those funny little MIDI connectors on my keyboard.
In other words, I'd like to get a hold of the electrical and
protocol specifications of the MIDI interface.  Anyone out there
care to share their knowledge or experience? Horror stories welcome.
If not of general interest, e-mail is preferred. Thanks in advance.

				- Mark

				G. Mark Stewart
				ATT_BTL, Naperville, Ill. ix1g266
				ihlpq!gms (312)979-0914