NN on the 3B1

Steve C. Simmons scs at itivax.iti.org
Tue Jul 18 22:55:06 AEST 1989

jac at penguin.UUCP (James Carter) writes:

>I need some help in 'making' nn for this machine. It complains that 'dirent.h'
>is not found. I can accept that since it is not anywhere on this machine. If
>someone could mail me the work-around or the files needed, I would be
>greatly appreciative.

You need the BRL POSIX directory suite.  This is available from most
archives, and works very well on the UNIX-PC.  See your local comp.sources.unix
archives or the recent posting of archive sites for UNIX-PC in (where
else) unix-pc.general.  Sorry, I didn't keep a copy.
Steve Simmons		          scs at vax3.iti.org
Industrial Technology Institute     Ann Arbor, MI.
"Velveeta -- the Spam of Cheeses!" -- Uncle Bonsai