wanted: info on Micropolis 1355

Gary S. Trujillo gst at gnosys.UUCP
Fri Jul 28 15:36:27 AEST 1989

In article <254 at gnosys.UUCP> gst at gnosys.UUCP (myself) writes:

> I recently discovered a Boston-area source (which does mail-order) for
> the Micropolis model 1355...

Len Rose (I don't think he'll mind my mentioning his name) has informed
me that the 1355 is an esdi device, and that he doesn't think the 3B1
will handle esdi drives.

I'll let y'all know if the folks I mentioned have any other drives at
good prices that anyone might suggest.
--
Gary S. Trujillo			      {linus,bbn,m2c}!spdcc!gnosys!gst
Somerville, Massachusetts			  {ima,stech,wjh12}!gnosys!gst