P5.1 upgrade instructions

Kevin O'Gorman kevin at kosman.UUCP
Sun Jul 23 00:23:59 AEST 1989

In article <792 at bagend.UUCP> jan at bagend.UUCP (Jan Isley) writes:
>Do not write or call looking for the PAL required for this.  I do not have
>any PALs and no longer have access to producing them.  There are people out
>there who read this group who can burn PALs.  Anyone want to come forward?
>There are also people who have a better code for the PAL.  Maybe they will
>post it, maybe not.

I've got one PAL left of a set I made about a year ago.  I was shipping
them with a socket, wire, a capacitor, the photocopies and some improved
drawings, and the required new diagnostic floppy for $40.  Plus tax for
CA residents.  Any takers?

---
Kevin O'Gorman ( kevin at kosman, {pyramid,csun}!srhqla!kosman!kevin )
voice: 805-984-8042 Vital Computer Systems, 5115 Beachcomber, Oxnard, CA  93035
Non-Disclaimer: my boss is me, and he stands behind everything I say.