WD2010 chip group buy, quick update

Thad P Floryan thad at cup.portal.com
Fri Jul 14 17:47:25 AEST 1989

As of 4:15PM Thursday, I've negotiated a deal with another vendor for the
WD2010 chips at a price approx. $20  <LESS>  than the price quoted by Anthem.
These chips are brand new and from the latest WD production run.  I was just
going to post the "final" details for everyone to order these when ...

... in comes another email suggesting I contact one additional source before
we commit to the buy.  I will be contacting this source today (Friday) and
THEN the final details will be posted.

Also, 15 addditional emails have come in during the past 2 days stating they
"want in."  I have on file here everyone's email, so please don't be
concerned by a (so far) non-reply; a "mass-mailing" to everyone will be going
out later today (Friday) (and it's probably gonna break PORTAL's mailer! :-)

Thad Floryan [ thad at cup.portal.com (OR)  ..!sun!portal!cup.portal.com!thad ]