3.51a Fix Disk

CME Ned Nowotny ned at pebbles.cad.mcc.com
Thu Jul 27 13:14:47 AEST 1989

I am running the 3.5 foundation set and the 3.5 development set.  Recently,
I received a copy of the 3.51a fix disk from the folks at the AT&T hotline.
(After calling to request it, of course.)

Now, when I went to apply it to my system, it ran through to a point where
it stopped, complained that the fixes could only be applied to a 3.51
system, and then backed out almost everything it had done.  What is the
truth of this complaint?  If I go through and manually apply the updates
to my system, will there be any problems?

Ned Nowotny, MCC CAD Program, Box 200195, Austin, TX  78720  Ph: (512) 338-3715
ARPA: ned at mcc.com                   UUCP: ...!cs.utexas.edu!milano!cadillac!ned