UNIX PC Questions

Rusty H. Hodge rusty at hodge.UUCP
Wed May 31 14:04:04 AEST 1989

In article <1645 at neoucom.UUCP>, wtm at neoucom.UUCP (Bill Mayhew) writes:
> I really do believe that UPS takes better care of
> COD orders, as they know that if your item arrives smashed-up that
> you probably aren't going to take delivery.

FYI, I recently sold my spare Unix PC to someone in Ohio, and COD'ed it to
him.  UPS really munged it up.  Killed the Hard Disk and yanked the CRT
yoke out of adjustment.

Of course, it was insured.  (Worth the extra $4)  And they were reasonable
good about getting us a check for the damage caused to it...