Progress Report -- UNIX PC Reference Manual Deal

Lenny Tropiano lenny at icus.islp.ny.us
Fri Nov 24 02:27:52 AEST 1989

As suspected my initial order from UPS has taken longer than first
anticipated.  A week ago I posted that I ordered the first batch
of UNIX PC Reference Manuals.  At that time I had checks and committments
for 50 of them, I ordered 75.  Since then I now have committments for 67,
and more to come.

I do expect the UPS Order to arrive here in Long Island (even with the
first snowfall in 55 years on Thanksgiving [10 inches]) either Friday
or Monday.   I know I asked these to be shipped ground (so my shipping
costs weren't too expensive), so it usually takes 7-10 days at the most.

None of the checks that arrived here have been deposited yet, as some
of you have noticed from the "ref-order at icus.islp.ny.us" inquiry server.
I'm waiting for the last possible moment to cash them, and once I do
I will proceed in shipping the manuals out.

Since I'll probably go over the 75 manuals initially order, I have the
opportunity to get more, and I will.  If you sent a check, and it
doesn't fit into the initial order, there will be a 2-3 week delay before
your manual does go out, just be aware of that.   There will be a time
where I will stop all orders, and probably have to send checks back
to the really late stragglers.

Thanks to all for making another UNIX PC *group-buy* a success so far.

-Lenny
--
| Lenny Tropiano            ICUS Software Systems      [w] +1 (516) 589-7930 |
| lenny at icus.islp.ny.us     Telex; 154232428 ICUS      [h] +1 (516) 968-8576 |