Phone Manager 3.51

David A. Roth david at david.UUCP
Sun Nov 19 04:33:01 AEST 1989

I upgrade from 3.5 pf the Phone Manager to 3.51. I am having a
problem. One is that when I try to do a file transfer the window
appears like it did in the old version and quickly exits before any
files transfers take place.

The other problem I am having is that the Phone Manager is not
creating proper LCK..ph files. At least I think that is the problem
since while I was connected through the phone manager uucp executed a
request and run over my terminal session hanging up to do the uucp.

Anyone have these problems or suggestions what is going on?

Please reply by e-mail since my site currently doesn't get this
newsgroup.

Thanks in advance.

David A. Roth
Columbus, Ohio