MicroEMACS 3.10

Floyd Davidson floydd at attctc.Dallas.TX.US
Fri Nov 17 18:03:30 AEST 1989

yahow.  I am being deluged with requests for anything and everything
to do with MicroEMACS 3.10.  And I thought the reason it was hard to
find was nobody was interested!

   First, I am posting a patch kit to unix-pc.sources (and mailing it
to some who said they don't get the sources group).  The patch kit
requires the distribution source files, which are available from "The
Programmers's Room" at (317) 742-5533. The source files are in *.arc
form for MSDOS.  They have to be converted to unix file format, and
with lower case names, for the patches to apply.  Also required is
Doug Gwyn's dirent library which has been posted to the net several
times. With gcc it compiles to an 89K binary, and with cc to 117K.

  Next week the distribution files will be uploaded to attctc for
their archive.  It should be available there very shortly.

  At that point, maybe, the distribution files will be posted to
alt.sources.  I'm not sure I want to do that, or let someone else.
But once attctc has it it can easily happen.

  Then my hacked up sources will be posted to unix-pc.sources.  It
will take some time to add documentation and put some #if/#else
statements in places that touch on religious beliefs about editors.

  Floyd

 --
Floyd L. Davidson	  attctc!floydd			Alascom, Inc.
Salcha, Alaska 		  jolnet!floydd			Fairbanks, Alaska