3B1 DOS-73

Brooke Jarrett jarrett at gremlin.ucsd.edu
Fri Nov 17 04:54:51 AEST 1989

All you DOS-73 users,
	I just got my DOS-73 board (thanks Dave), and am planning to run
Cosmos Go on it.  I talked to Dave Fotland (who wrote it), and he told
me it takes 440K of RAM to run, though he has run it on 512K PCs.  When
I tried it, I get the error "Program too big to fit in memory".  The
DOS-73 docs say that there is about 412K available.  Is there any way to
run this program on the DOS-73 board?  Excuse me for my ignorance, but
in my fifteen years of "C" UNIX programming I have never had to use DOS.
That's why I bought a UNIX_PC 8-) for my personal computer.
				Thanks for any help,
				Brooke Jarrett
				bjarrett at ucsd.edu		(work)
				ucsd!sdsu!berick!delbr!brooke	(home)