MicroEMACS 3.10 on a UNIX PC

Floyd Davidson floydd at attctc.Dallas.TX.US
Tue Nov 14 18:34:15 AEST 1989

 Recently there was a request for a UNIX PC terminal driver for
MicroEMACS 3.10.  I have such a beast packaged up with all the
configuration changes needed to compile with either 'cc' or 'gcc'.

 If there is any interest I will post it to unix-pc.sources.

 Besides the above I also have a large number of additions and
modifications to uemacs.  If anyone is interested in the following
send E-mail and we'll work something out.
   a global trailing white space delete (not slow like a macro)
   put word deletes in the kill buffer
   put back deletes in the kill buffer in proper order
   a clear the kill flag command so garbage collection can be done
   fix for paragraph reformating so excess white space is removed.
   a JUSTIFY mode to reformat paragraphs with right margin justified.
   sentence commands (move and delete, forward and back)

Plus a lot of other little things.

Oh. The UNIX PC terminal code above replaces the unix.c file and
supports function and special keys, plus the mouse and function key
labels.  It uses termcap and functions correctly on a remote non-
windowed terminal too.

 --
Floyd L. Davidson
jolnet!floydd  or