What are these blasted UNIX pc manuals anyhow? (*LONG*)

Alex S. Crain alex at umbc3.UMBC.EDU
Fri Nov 10 02:16:42 AEST 1989

In article <1019 at icus.islp.ny.us> lenny at icus.islp.ny.us (Lenny Tropiano) writes:
>	----------------------------------------------------------------------
>	AT&T UNIX PC Reference Manual (also known as the UNIX PC
>	Technical -or- Hardware Reference Manual) ...

	Ok, I've got a copy of the _S4 Hardware Reference_ which has everything
that you have *except* these chapters

             j) EIA/RAM Combo board & schematics
             k) International Version Reference Manual Supplement
             l) DOS-73 Co-processor Theory of Operation
             m) TCP/IP WIN/3B Ethernet board Theory of Operation & schematics

	Any chance that these are available separately? (specifically 'm')

--
#Disclamer: Anyone who agrees   #    University of Maryland Baltimore County
#with me deserves what they get.#	alex at umbc3.umbc.edu