Is there word processing software for UNIX PC ??

Steven R. Houser srh at docwrk.UUCP
Mon Nov 13 00:23:07 AEST 1989

In article <2200 at cbnewsj.ATT.COM> kwmc at cbnewsj.ATT.COM (ken.cochran) writes:
>Is there such a package ? under unix, and if so would some kind person
>be willing to help me get it and documentation ?

Come to think of it, Microsoft Word has also been ported to run under UNIX
on the UNIXPC.  I've never tried it.  There is also the Smart word
processor (which come with integrated database & spreadsheet.

You can get these from TRC (1-800-433-4904).  At least they used to have
them.  Kinda pricey, though.

Steve