Zorch is up! (was: Zorch is down)

Scott Hazen Mueller scott at zorch.SF-Bay.ORG
Tue Nov 21 11:20:40 AEST 1989

In article <9090 at ardent.UUCP> I wrote:
|Sorry for not getting this out sooner - zorch.SF-Bay.ORG is down, down, down
|and out.  I don't know for how long, I'm not even quite sure why - disk and/or
|controller problems.  The mailing lists hosted on zorch (unix-pc-net and
|fusion) are out of commission.  I can't even get at my one set of backups -
|I moved, and the tapes are all packed away, somewhere.

Well, zorch is back up, and better than ever, with another meg of memory
and a brand-new used card cage.
--
Scott Hazen Mueller| scott at zorch.SF-Bay.ORG (ames|pyramid|vsi1)!zorch!scott
685 Balfour Drive  | (408) 298-6213   |Mail to fusion-request at zorch.SF-Bay.ORG