Power Supplies

John Devitofranceschi jdevito at brutus.cs.uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 19 07:15:11 AEST 1989

Well, I got my power supplies today for my 7300.  I installed one, but I found
that there was only one power line for the fans (I need 2 lines).

Right now, I'm running with only one fan.  Is this considered "ok"? I have my
disk outside the box, so the only big thing generating any heat in there is the
power supply (and I hooked up the fan closest to that).

Anyway, many thanks to Thad for his post on the power supplies.  At least
one of mine works just dandy and it got here pretty darn quick!

Question:  Does anyone know where extra 3b1 case tops can be obtained?
		Are they still ridiculously cheap? Please let me know
		by e-mail. advTHANKSance
John Devitofranceschi
jdevito at a.cs.uiuc.edu
(217) 332-2458