Moire for the UNIX PC

Robert E. Stampfli res at cbnews.ATT.COM
Fri Oct 27 07:22:58 AEST 1989

>Tom Tkacik's moire program, posted in unix-pc.sources, is a lot of
>fun.  I especially like being able to resize on the fly.  You can
>start it up with nice, so it doesn't consume too much resource, and
>just leave it in a background window...

Not to mention that my two cats, who had never up until this point paid one
whit of attention to my UNIX-PC, absolutely freaked out when they saw this.
Now, after I convinced them that "it" is relatively harmless, they will sit
and watch it for hours.

Rob Stampfli
att!cbnews!res (work)
osu-cis.cis.ohio-state.edu!n8emr!kd8wk!res (home)