Moire for the UNIX PC

Karl F. Fox karl at zip.UUCP
Fri Oct 27 11:26:04 AEST 1989

In article <2449 at umbc3.UMBC.EDU> motteler at umbc3.UMBC.EDU (Howard E. Motteler) writes:
>Tom Tkacik's moire program, posted in unix-pc.sources, is a lot of
>fun.  I especially like being able to resize on the fly.  You can
>start it up with nice, so it doesn't consume too much resource, and
>just leave it in a background window...
>
>Now, if I can just figure out why Karl's "Life" is core dumping on me,
>I can really burn up those spare cycles!

I'll probably have a patch by tomorrow.  I think I've got it, but I want
to make sure.  Wouldn't you know, it didn't core dump for me until after
I posted it.

BTW, I missed the moire posting.  Could some kind (nearby) soul offer to
send it to me?  Thanks!
--
Karl F. Fox, Morning Star Technologies, Inc.               karl at MorningStar.COM